Guidelines as We Open Up Our Church
- If you are uneasy about regathering at this time, there is no pressure for you to come to the church service in the building. We will continue providing a live stream of the service on YouTube as we were before, although the Sunday morning stream will be coming from the church and not our home. Please do what you feel is best for you and your family and rejoin the church services in the building when you feel it is safe for you to do so.
- We ask that those who feel sick should stay at home, particularly those who have had any fever or cold/flu symptoms. Also, anyone who has been in contact with anyone having COVID-19 within the last 14 days, please stay home and watch the online service.
- Also, if you have any underlying/pre-existing medical condition that can make you susceptible to the COVID-19 virus, please stay home and connect with us online.
- We ask that while you are in the church building, that everyone please keep a distance of at least six feet from one another at all times; this includes while sitting unless you are seated with immediate family members.
- Please bring a face mask for yourself and any family members that are with you.
- When in the service, was ask that everyone refrain from all physical contact with one another, including greetings, such as handshakes and hugs. For the time being, we can smile and/or wave to one another. 😊
- Initially, there will not be Children’s and Youth Ministries until we are able to go back to “normal.”
- The Thursday Night Bible Studies will continue to live streamed on YouTube until further notice.
We have been praying for each of you. Please continue to pray for one another and let us know if you have any prayer requests. Thank you for your faithfulness in the giving of your tithes and offerings.
God bless you all!