Sunday School: The Bible Speaks to Families; Sermon: Dwelling in the Secret Place
Escuela Dominical: La Biblia Habla a Las Familias; Sermon: Habitando en el Lugar Secreto
Guidelines as We Open Up Our Church
- If you are uneasy about regathering at this time, there is no pressure for you to come to the church service in the building. We will continue providing a live stream of the service on YouTube as we were before, although the Sunday morning stream will be coming from the church and not our home. Please do what you feel is best for you and your family and rejoin the church services in the building when you feel it is safe for you to do so.
- We ask that those who feel sick should stay at home, particularly those who have had any fever or cold/flu symptoms. Also, anyone who has been in contact with anyone having COVID-19 within the last 14 days, please stay home and watch the online service.
- Also, if you have any underlying/pre-existing medical condition that can make you susceptible to the COVID-19 virus, please stay home and connect with us online.
- We ask that while you are in the church building, that everyone please keep a distance of at least six feet from one another at all times; this includes while sitting unless you are seated with immediate family members.
- Please bring a face mask for yourself and any family members that are with you.
- When in the service, was ask that everyone refrain from all physical contact with one another, including greetings, such as handshakes and hugs. For the time being, we can smile and/or wave to one another. 😊
- Initially, there will not be Children’s and Youth Ministries until we are able to go back to “normal.”
- The Thursday Night Bible Studies will continue to live streamed on YouTube until further notice.
We have been praying for each of you. Please continue to pray for one another and let us know if you have any prayer requests. Thank you for your faithfulness in the giving of your tithes and offerings.
God bless you all!
Sunday School: The Bible Provides Moral Guidance; Sermon: Can a “Christian” be “Lift Behind?”
Escuela Dominical: La Biblia Proporciona Orientación Moral; Sermon: ¿Se Puede Dejar Atrás a un Cristiano?
Sunday School: The Authority of Scripture; Sermon: Beloved, Let Us Love One Another
Escuela Dominical: La Autoridad de las Escrituras; Sermon: Amados, Amémos Unos a Otros
Sunday School: Pentecostal Experience Continues | Sermon: We Need You Holy Spirit
Escuela dominical: La Experiencia Pentecostal Continúa | Sermon: Te Necesitamos Espíritu Santo
Sunday School: Instructions for Christian Living; Sermon: The Lord Our Help
Escuela dominical: Instrucciones para la Vida Cristiana; Sermon: El Señor Nuestra Ayuda
Sunday School: Free In Christ | Escuela Dominical: Libres En Cristo
Sermon: This Too Shall Paass | Sermon: Esto También Pasará
Sunday School: Children of Promise | Escuela Dominical: Los Hijos de la Promesa
Sermon: Jesus Loved His Mother | Sermon: Jesús Amaba a Su Madre
Sunday School: Live By Faith | Escuela Dominical: Vivir Por Fe
Sermon: Slaves of Righteousness | Sermon: Esclavos de la Justicia
Sunday School/Escuela dominical: The One True Gospel | El Único y Verdadero Evangelio
Sermon: The Restrainer & The Antichrist | El Que Detiene y El Anticristo
Sunday School Lesson: End Times Prophetic Panorama | Panorama Profético Del Fin de los Tiempos
Sermon: Are You Ready? | ¿Estás listo?
Sunday School Lesson: Empty Tomb; Living Savior | La Tumba Vacia; El Salvador Vive
Sermon: Dead to Sin but Alive In Christ | Muertos al Pecado, Vivos en Cristo